Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LuckY Number...

First before I tell you who won I must tell you how very technical the number picking process was.  It went something like this:




Me:  Hey, pick a number between 1 and 15.


the Hubs:  fourteen.


Me:  Thanks.




Which, by the way, I thought was very fitting for a Valentines Tee.  It happens to be his basketball number, I should have guessed that would be what he picked.  Anyway...



14!



That means Lindsay B., you are the winner!  Congratulations.  I will be making your shirt some time this week and hope to get it in the mail by this weekend.  I'll be emailing you for your address and info.  Thanks so much to everyone who played.  Stay tuned for more giveaways in the near future...I'm having too much fun with this!

2 comments:

Lindsay Brown said...

REALLY?! SO EXCITED! Tell your hubby thanks for selecting #14!

Thanks so much for your generosity!

Jami said...

I just read a whole BUNCH of your posts! You rock. And you are a redhead too! Really? So awesome!