Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Talking to MyseLf?



I'm curious. Is anybody there? I mean is anybody here looking at this blog? Or am I talking to myself? I think there are a few of you out there in the land of blog that occasionally stop in, but I'm not real sure...cuz no one ever talks back (except for you Britt, thanks for the support). So, if you're there, let me know. I'm not really taking orders for the time being, but still have some things I've been crafting and could post...if there is indeed somebody out there to show it to?? If not I won't bother blogging it for myself to look at :) So really, if you're there give me a shout out, don't be shy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are here, we are here, we are here!

Kaylynn said...

Keep the posts coming! I love seeing all the cute things you make! I even added you to my blog list!

britt said...

I enjoy seeing your creativity...keep 'em coming, please! However, if I'm the ONLY one then don't post just for me! I do want you to do Christmas shirts for my kiddos so let me know when you have a cute vision :-)

The Ashton Hills said...

SHOUT! Keep 'em coming!

Kimberly King said...

Apparently, the who's down in whoville are supporting you Stac!We are here! hahah! And of course, we are here too! Love your stuff! Seriously- let's get together and start posting some home decor stuff. You can use my house as your blank canvas!

The Marsden 6 said...

Yup, I'm here too!

Unknown said...

I just found you and I'm going to add you to my blog roll. I love finding new crafty blogs. :) Have a great weekend!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I am here and love looking at your blog! I actually just discovered it like two weeks ago and I need to order some cute things 'cause I live not too far from ya...I think! Keep up the cute work!

Jena Hendry said...

I love your stuff! I keep checking to see if you have anything for Christmas yet. I am a fan :)

Lindsay Brown said...

Hi there! I check out your blog all the time. You made some onesies for my little girl's 1st b-day, which we absolutely loved! I love to see your creations!

Jill said...

Your creativity is a point of jealousy for me. I mean, LOOK at all you do! It's amazing! Beyond the time, the brainpower to do all this is crazy good.