Saturday, September 5, 2009

mOnsTeR teaSe...Oh, i meaN mOnsTeR tEes

I'm off on our last vacay of the summer...I'll be back around this time next week. Thought I would leave you with something to think about though...
HaLLoWeEN!!
It will be here soon (sooner than I'll probably be ready for). Here's a teaser 'til I get these all finished up.


MoNsteR Tees...

Photobucket



My fav so far...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



SkuLL Tees...

Photobucket


for BoYs...

Photobucket


and GirLs...

Photobucket



Taking orders now (leave a comment or an email...I'll get back to you soon). Still have some sewing to do on some of these and I have a few more designs coming. I'll get those posted when I get back. 'Til then, have a great Labor Day!!

3 comments:

Kimberly King said...

YAY! Love them! haha! I gotta decide for sure what I want! Love the monsters... hadn't thought about that! I might want halloween colored tutus too... but I have to convinve my hubby of that... we shall see!

Jamie Hamblin said...

How much will you be selling these for?

britt said...

Those are GREAT, my fav is the same as yours! I think I need two but I want to see the other stuff first. I'm gonna tell Dara to check it out as well.