Sunday, May 3, 2009

Whew!! What a Week

So we (as in me and my poor neglected little family) made it through our first week of this silly t-shirt nonsense. Turns out it's not so silly after all. I really did not expect much to happen as far as orders go (especially in the first week!!) and would have been tickled about 5 orders...let alone 50!! I just don’t know what to say. ThaNk yOu, ThaNk yOu!! I’m glad there are others out there who think these shirts are as fun as I do. I love ‘em.

My kitchen table currently...




Now the bad news...I have had MajOr issues finding the right sizes and colors of shirts that I need to complete some orders, as some of you very well may know. So I have decided that I am going to STOP taking orders for t-shirts for now :( until I can find a better solution to tracking down shirts...after visiting 7 different stores (some multiple times) in 4 different cities in one week, I figure there has got to be a better way. So I’ll let you know as soon as there is a plan. I will still be making shirts on the tees I have picked up and will get some new ones posted with their colors and sizes as soon as I can. I will also still take orders for onesies for any of those who are interested, I know I can find those.





So the new prices will be as follows:

Onesies (sizes 0-24 mo) $10.00

Tees (sizes 12 mo-10) $12.50


I will also be charging for shipping

Regular mail (7-10 days) $2.50

Rush Orders (priority 2-3 days) $5.00



If you have not received your order from last week, it’s coming...and those discounted prices do still apply if you ordered previous to Sunday. I will get them out soon!!

Thanks again to all of those who ordered, I appreciate all of you. I feel I must give a shout out to the ladies in TwiN FaLLs...WaY tO Go IdaHo!! You girls rock :)

If anyone has questions about their orders please leave a comment or email me at elchill1976@msn.com. I’ll be back soon...I’ve got something else up my sleeve, can’t wait to show you ;)

1 comment:

britt said...

Hey, just one of the rockin girls from Twin Falls...thanks for your creativity!